A Commitment To Alleviating Pain and Revitalizing Your Good Health
About Bettendorf Spine Center
Our doctors are trained and experienced in the evaluation and treatment of a variety of conditions. For any condition, a variety of treatment options will be discussed whether or not they are available here. Utilization of current techniques and state of the art equipment helps us to address patients’ needs as effectively as possible.
- We don’t do cookie-cutter treatments! Each treatment will be tailored to the individual patient. We work in the office to help patients get better as quickly as possible and we show simple stretches and exercises that can be done at home to maintain health and function.
- We treat the cause of the pain. Pain is only a symptom and our treatments work to, not only alleviate the pain, but also to induce healing and restore proper function. The human body is a very complex system and addressing every component in that system is essential to our success.
- We readily refer to other health care professionals and maintain communication with them in order to provide the best possible care for our patients. If a patient needs something that we can’t provide, we’ll send them to someone who can.
- We accept most major insurance plans, medicare, and patients on a lien and handle personal injury, worker’s compensation, and automobile accident cases. We also have affordable cash rates for those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- “We don’t do cookie-cutter treatments! Each treatment will be tailored to the individual patient. We work in the office to help patients get better as quickly as possible and we show simple stretches and exercises that can be done at home to maintain health and function.”
Meet Our Doctor – Dr. Jennifer Devens
Dr. Jennifer Devens was raised in Moline, Illinois. After graduating from Moline high School in 1994 she attended Nursing school. She has always loved and enjoyed working with people and has such great compassion for people. Her first experience with chiropractic came while attending a chiropractic seminar with a friend. Noticing how passionate these people were about their profession she had to look more into this and had her first adjustment soon after.
Dr. Devens attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa while simultaneously working on her bachelor’s degree and also participating in the doctor of chiropractic program. While attending Palmer, Dr. Devens traveled to Vietnam in 2006 along with several of her classmates to serve the Vietnamese community. In October of 2006 she graduated from Palmer with both her bachelors in science degree and Doctorate in chiropractic.
Have You Recently Been In An Accident? Back Injuries Are Serious, Conditions May Become Permanent If Not Treated.
If you are experiencing: Dizziness, Headaches, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Whiplash, Concussion, etc. Call us for a FREE consultation to see how we can help.